MenuPlease select your page
Welcome to our FAQ
If your question is not listed, always feel free to contact us.
1. When do we get access to the test environment/production environment?
Access to the test environment usually takes place as soon as all formalities (e.g. conclusion of contract) have been settled. In this case you will receive the API key for the test environment.
You will receive the API key for the production environment as soon as all necessary tests have been performed on the test environment and we are sure that no further problems occur.
2. What is the difference between sandbox, the test environment and the production environment?
Within the Sandbox you can get started right away and get to know AfterPay. You will be granted access rights immediately and you can view log files and test positive results for customer orders.
Within the test environment you can also test negative results for customer orders, but you have to contact us to get access. Log files can no longer be viewed here.
Within the production environment, AfterPay runs live in your online store, so it is integrated into the daily business and customers can actively use AfterPay
3. Which store systems are supported by AfterPay?
All store systems supported by AfterPay can be found here
4. What is the endpoint for the test environment?
The endpoint for the sandbox: https://sandboxapi.horizonafs.com/
The endpoint for the test environment : ://api-pt.afterpay.io/
5. Which endpoint needs to be entered for the production environment?
1. Why don't we receive billing emails for trial orders?
Unfortunately, we cannot send invoices from our test environment.
2. What does the following error code xxx tell me?
For a detailed list of all possible error codes, as well as their meaning, please refer to the following page.
1. Does an invoice number have to be transferred?
An invoice number is not mandatory. If an invoice number is transferred, however, this will also be used.
If none is transferred, the API will assign an invoice number independently.
2. Why is the capture rejected?
Captures are usually rejected if there is an error in the implementation and thus in the call. If this can be ruled out, the problem is usually that a capture with the same number has already been made. In this case we ask to use another number.
3. Why was the transaction rejected?
The transaction can be rejected for various reasons. If a technical error can be ruled out, the reason for rejection is usually due to our risk assessment. AfterPay always strives to keep the risk of default as low as possible and for this reason declines some transactions.