All releases in 2021
- totalRefundedAmount is added to Capture and Void response.
- remainingAuthorizedAmount is added to Refund response.
- Full refund request without items is allowed also in cases in which a captureNumber is specified
- Allow B2B integration in DACH region.
- merchantId field validation.
- identificationNumber is mandatory field for B2B merchants in NL.
- vatId is added as a mandatory field in the B2B calls for Germany.
- New values are added for displayStatus field in SearchOrder/GetOrder responses.
- If a streetNumber is missing we report 200.101 / 200.102 (billing address incorrect / delivery address incorrect).
- Internal changes deployed to increase operational efficiency of the AfterPay API.
- displayStatus field is displayed in SearchOrder/GetOrder responses.
- Now you can Capture the order after updating the amount via UpdateOrder.
- SSN blacklist added for B2B purchases to stop consumers from buying freely on behalf of the company with no intention to pay.
- Added possibility to extract birthDate from identificationNumber.
- Now API allows to do a full void also if the remaining amount is 0, the client setting has to be enabled.
- Added validation for parentTransactionReference to be unique.
- voidedAmount is added to VoidAuthorizationResponse, client setting has to be enabled.
- AfterPay API now provides the needed info for creating more detailed insights about the SCA usage.
- Improved tracing and monitoring capabilities for checkout & order management components.
- Salutation is now optional for merchants operating in the Netherlands.
Releases in previous years